1. Describe yourself in seven words: tall, outdoorsy, creative, sensitive, artistic, friendly, optimistic
2. What keeps you up at night? The Diet Coke I'm unable to resist drinking at 7 pm.
3. Who would you like to be? Nobody else - I'm happy being me!
4. What are you wearing? My favorite black SportHill running pants, black long sleeved running top, Saucony running shoes (just got back from a... walk! :)
5. What scares you? camel crickets - yuck!! (and for the record, I reject the notion that they're crickets. Have you seen one?! They're giant hideous jumping spiders)
6. The best and worst of blogging - The best is definitely all the two-legged and four-legged friends I've met through blogger. The worst is not having as much time as I'd like to blog and visit my friends' blogs!
7. The last website I visited - Life in the Doghouse, who tagged Hawk, to check the questions I am supposed to answer for this game. :)
8. What is one thing I would change about myself? I would like to be less of a perfectionist.
|(we can't all be as perfect as Miss Lucy!)|
9. Slankets: yes or no? I don't have one, so I guess that would be a "no." Tried a Snuggie once though, does that count?
10. Tell us something about the person who tagged you. Well, it was a dog, not a person! We've just met, but I can tell you that Brown Dog aka Hawk is a beautiful Chesapeake Bay Retriever with kind, intelligent eyes. Hawk is very well trained and even used to be a show dog. Stop by and see for yourself!
11. Tag 8 more blogs. We'll tag these friends today, and see if they want to play....
- Ina in Alaska
- Sam's Tech Talk
- Dog Daze
- Twenty Six to Life
- Not Just a Hockey Mom
- Leaves of Grass
- Two French Bulldogs
- Madi and Mom
"Tag! You're it!" :)