Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Tuesday!


It's Tuesday!! It's a great day!! I'm so happy I think I'll plop down on the ground and wiggle around and kick my feet in the air!!

Dogs have such enthusiasm for everything. When I return from a short trip down the driveway to retrieve the mail, they act like I've been gone for a week. "Oh, you're back!! Joy, joy!! We missed you!! We love you!!" When I pull out the ziplock bag of dry dog food they eat every day of their lives, their unbridled enthusiasm is such that it might as well be a bag of filet mignon steaks. Going for a ride in the truck to the grocery store is a grand adventure. Dogs live in the present, and approach each and every experience, no matter how mundane, as a wonderful gift to be savored.

Let us all learn from our dogs. Happy Tuesday!



6 comments:

  1. Awww...look at Lucky showing off those lovely white markings! :-) I like how in just a few well-put sentences, you share the joys of dogdom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, yes -- it's all good -- except for B-A-T-H s

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dogs! And my Tuesday was GREAT! Because My Wednesday equals ST. SIMONS ISLAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a good thing to remember. Especially how they are always so excited to wake up in the morning, and excited to go out, and excited to see us, and just excited about everything.

    ReplyDelete