Tuesday, October 4, 2011

iPhone 5, or iPhone 4s?

Apple fans and tech geeks the world over have awaited this day for months, the day of the Big Announcement. The speculation recently has turned to whether Apple will release the iPhone 5, or a fluffed up version of the iPhone 4, dubbed the "iPhone 4s" by the chatting and blogging masses. Now I'm no tech genius, but it seems to me that getting your devotees stoked for the iPhone 5 and then releasing the 4s is like promising chocolate and delivering strawberry (sorry, strawberry fans!). Well, whichever it is, one thing is for sure - Apple will sell a gazillion of them. Most noteworthy, in my opinion, is the awe-inspiring marketing machine that has managed to create this fervor. 

Lucy has been a fan of Apple products for a couple of years now. She says they are warm and good for keeping your toes toasty on chilly fall evenings.


4 comments:

  1. this is my 2nd try at commenting. I think Blogger is acting up again. Anyway, that is funny! I have the iPhone 3, hubby has the 4. I am thinking about moving up to the 5 but am going to wait and see the reviews before I jump in and get the iPhone 5...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, I don't have an iPhone :( I predict I'll get one around the same time the iPhone 16 is released ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, so now we know - it's the 4s! I have a Blackberry, but lately have been having issues with it, so was considering taking the "i" plunge. Now the question remains - should I go ahead and get the 4s, or hold out for the 5?? Is immediate gratification the way to go, or rather... "all good things come to those who wait?" ;)

    ReplyDelete