Sunday, March 4, 2012

We Got Tagged!

Our new friend Hawk over at browndogcbr tagged us - how fun! We love a good game of tag! Apparently the way this works is that when you get tagged you have to answer a list of specific questions about yourself. So, here goes...

1.  Describe yourself in seven words: tall, outdoorsy, creative, sensitive, artistic, friendly, optimistic


2.  What keeps you up at night? The Diet Coke I'm unable to resist drinking at 7 pm.


3.  Who would you like to be? Nobody else - I'm happy being me!


4.  What are you wearing? My favorite black SportHill running pants, black long sleeved running top, Saucony running shoes (just got back from a... walk! :)


5.  What scares you? camel crickets - yuck!! (and for the record, I reject the notion that they're crickets. Have you seen one?! They're giant hideous jumping spiders)
6.  The best and worst of blogging - The best is definitely all the two-legged and four-legged friends I've met through blogger. The worst is not having as much time as I'd like to blog and visit my friends' blogs!


7.  The last website I visited - Life in the Doghouse, who tagged Hawk, to check the questions I am supposed to answer for this game. :)   


8. What is one thing I would change about myself? I would like to be less of a perfectionist.


(we can't all be as perfect as Miss Lucy!)

9.  Slankets: yes or no? I don't have one, so I guess that would be a "no." Tried a Snuggie once though, does that count?


10.  Tell us something about the person who tagged you. Well, it was a dog, not a person! We've just met, but I can tell you that Brown Dog aka Hawk is a beautiful Chesapeake Bay Retriever with kind, intelligent eyes. Hawk is very well trained and even used to be a show dog. Stop by and see for yourself!


11. Tag 8 more blogs. We'll tag these friends today, and see if they want to play....

"Tag! You're it!"  :)



6 comments:

  1. Oh dear!!!! Thank you for tagging us....we were tagged a few times already...BOL
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Sunday to you all!!
    What great Q&A. Oh my cats I hate camel crickets too. Lots of folks have never heard of them ....is NC lucky enough to be the only state with them? My hubby laughs because I say I'd rather have a lion or bear after me than a camel cricket. At least I can see the lion or bear. Thank you for tagging us. We were tagged about
    2 weeks ago. If we can come up with some new answers we'll post it.
    Hugs Madi and Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute post Brenda. I also got tagged by you and another blogger. HAHA! I will try to play this week! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the tag! I'll have try to put together one too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your answers, Brenda, because it's a way to know you better!
    Please, what "slankets" means? I searched on "Urban Dictionary", but "slankets isn't defined yet."

    Thank you dear Brenda for tagging me. I will try to play.
    Many Hugs.

    ReplyDelete