So as I understand the process, there are a few things I need to do in order to fully accept this prestigious award. I need to link to the blog that awarded me (done!), share 7 things about myself that you may not know, award 7 other blogs that I think are stylish, and contact those bloggers and tell them about the award. Whew, the pressure! But I'm up for it, not to worry.
Okay, let's start with those 7 things you may not know about me.
One time I won an award for Yellowest Canary!Oops, I already told you that one.
- I absolutely despise raw celery. It gives me the shivers.
- I've tasted dog biscuits (okay, 'fess up - I bet some of you have too!)
- I love going to movies and splurging on the gallon-sized popcorn bucket.
- I'm a closet Star Trek fan.
- The first thing I ever wanted to be when I grew up was "a writer."
- My favorite book of the past year was The Help.
- I'm a black belt in Tang Soo Do (ha - bet you didn't expect that one!)
- Three Dog Blog love love love this one - great writing, sweet sweet dogs, and she lives in my favorite state, MN, so I get to read all about the insane cold without actually have to live there - LOL!
- Vicki Lane Mysteries daily slices of life in the Appalachian mountains mixed in with gems of wisdom about writing (and the occasional phallic rock formation) - wonderful!
- Jennerally Speaking she has a "secret cat," and the best header I've ever seen on a blog - need I say more?
- Two Pitties in the City just what it says, urban living with two pit bulls - intriguing blog to visit because I know nothing about either, because Ms. M has the cutest face ever, and because their apartment looks awesome, like something off HGTV
- Three Dogs and a Couch my blogging soul sister who understands both what it means to love a German Shepherd with all your heart and soul, and what it's like to live with a stubborn, lovable rescue dog that you want to kiss one minute and strangle the next (I still think we need to start a support group).
- from kitsnk9s to puspavat the most unique blog I visit, completely different from all the others - daily doses of insightful spiritual musings peppered with the occasional adorable dog or cat - and you've got to love a woman with a cat draped over her shoulders.
- Doggy Days - normally I'm not fond of blogs BY dogs, but this is an exception. Benny and Lily are two adorable French bulldogs whose short and sweet daily posts always bring a smile to my face!
So that's it. Congratulations to all the winners! And if you've already received this award - congrats again! You can either ignore it, or pass it on to someone you think is deserving. Thanks again, Bailey, for awarding my site. :) Have a great Sunday everyone!