Sunday, February 17, 2013

I Feel Like A Superhero!

Those of you born after say, 1980, and those more technologically gifted than myself will likely find this incredibly amusing, but I have just CREATED MY VERY FIRST BLOGGER SLIDESHOW!!!!!! It only took about two years to tackle, and a larger part of this day than I am willing to admit, but I did it! Or, well...I think I did. Maybe I better not start dancing on the table until after I hit "Publish" and check it out.

Lucy went crazy with a new catnip toy yesterday, and I had fun recording her antics. Hope you enjoy it as much as I did. :-)



4 comments:

  1. Very good! And that is cute little Lucy bow tie at her finest (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is super cute! Lucy really does look very happy and very in the moment. Nice theme song.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just lovely slideshow! Lucy really does look very happy.
    I would love to see a slideshow with Katie, Lucky and Lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lucy being adorable again. Congratulations on conquering the learning curve for the video. I always feel sky-high when I figure something out like that :)

    Have a lovely weekend. It’s nice to be able to get out and visit old friends again.

    I hope this comment doesn't show up twice. If it does, please, please delete it. Something strange happened when I hit publish and Blogger swallowed my comment....
    Sam

    ReplyDelete